Fort Worth, Texas (January 13, 2016) – Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, will showcase the AH-1Z cockpit demonstrator at the Bahrain International Air Show. Bell Helicopter representatives will be present to discuss the capabilities of the military and commercial products produced by Bell Helicopter, and address how these innovative aircraft serve the mission needs of the region.
- Bell AH-1Z cockpit simulator – The immersive simulator allows people to experience firsthand the amazing capability of the AH-1Z as they take the controls and fly a variety of simulated mission scenarios in the world’s most advanced attack helicopter.
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X– redefining the short light single class of helicopters. The new Bell 505 offers an affordable and advanced option for helicopter training missions.
- Bell 429 VVIP – a true multi-mission capable aircraft that provides a smooth, quiet ride. The Bell 429 on display at the Bahrain International Air Show will be outfitted with the VVIP interior, offering enhanced features, comfort, and technology to Bell Helicopter customers.
Bell Helicopter representatives in attendance:
- Rich Harris, Bell Helicopter vice president of international business development
- Patrick Fitting, Bell Helicopter regional sales manager for the Middle East and Africa
Media are invited to visit the Bell Helicopter exhibit at chalet 18 to learn more about the company’s class-leading aircraft. To secure an interview with Bell executives during the show, or to arrange a session in the AH-1Z cockpit simulator, please contact Andrew Woodward, Communications Manager, Bell Helicopter military programs.
About Bahrain International Airshow 2016
The Bahrain International Airshow will return to the Kingdom on 21-23 January 2016.
Situated at the Sakhir Airbase the Bahrain International Airshow will enthral and entertain the whole family. Experience one of the best flying displays in the Middle East and enjoy one of the many attractions on the ground.
Its unique location at the Sakhir Airbase offers visitors the opportunity to experience one of the best flying displays in the Middle East.
In addition to the flying display, there are a whole host of attractions to keep all the family entertained.