Simple tips to keep you looking more beautiful and glowing this summer
- It’s a must to have daily regime of CTM i.e. cleaning, toning & moisturizing.
- Exfoliate at least once a week & always remember exfoliate longer but not harder.
- Prep for sleep: Always keep lip balm, foot cream & nail cuticle oil besides your bed and make a habit of using them each night.
- Eat your water: Grapefruit and cucumber have almost 96% of water. When you have at least 3 serving per day they actually penetrate and plump up your skin cells faster than water.
- Hydration is very important for any skin type, so include hydrating serum or gel as per your skin’s need.
- Once a month a facial is a must for everyone above 25 years & a cleanup for those above 13-14 years of age.
- Conditioners are supposed to be used on the hair shaft and not the scalp.
- The last rinse must be with cold water, as that instantly seals your hair cuticles, making them softer.
- Hydrate in sleep: Apply a moisturising hair cream with shea butter on scalp night before wash (that’s a Parisian remedy).
- Home remedy for shiny hair: L’Oreal nature series cocoa butter mask apply for half an hour on wet hair and rinse with coconut water and then with normal water.
- Once in 15 days you need to take an oil massage or hair spa in a salon to ensure de-stressing n relaxation.
- To make your foundation last, always use a primer. Precede this with moisturizer, and follow with foundation.
- When you do smoky eyes, begin with eye makeup followed by concealer and foundation so as to avoid the mess of dark shadows.
- Mascara has least shelf life and should be replaced every 3-4 months.
- When you are flaunting the lips, keep your eyes simple.
- Makeup is not just about the face. It also includes the neck area, under arms, arms and back. So exfoliate these areas regularly and use body shimmer.
- The beauty of a woman is in her hands and feet. So indulge in a manicure and pedicure regular; monthly at least.
- Once in a week apply a thick nourishing cream on hands and feet, wrap with cling film and keep for 1/2 hour. Petroleum jelly or baby diaper creams works best.
- Last but not the least, always carry the most important accessory and that’s your SMILE!