Evening parties call for a radiant, glamorous effect. Deep and sophisticated make-up works best for it.
Play with colours and materials to create a chic look, taking advantage of the subdued lighting of the occasion.
Go for makeup colours that suit your complexion for a glam look. Use a natural base to accentuate your beauty.
- . Wash your face clean. Use a liquid foundation or powder to even out your skin tone. Take a large brush and apply an illuminator over the whole face for a luminous effect.
- Amber coloured blushers subtly catch the light. Use one to highlight your cheekbones. Next, apply a tint of blusher high up on the contours of your face for a chiselled look.
- Chose dark eyeshades such as deep grey, brown or black, in a creamy or pearlescent texture. Add shimmer by light-reflecting shadows.
- Along the base of the lashes, apply kohl to highlight the eyes. Then apply black eye pencil under the eye. Take a large brush and apply dark eye shadow in the small of the eyelid and a light shade under the arch of the eyebrow.
- Moving from the inner corner of the eye to the outer one is the secret. Add a little eye shadow under the eye, at the level of the lashes for more defined eyes. Complete the eye make-up by applying black mascara that is volumising and provides depth to your eyes.
- Coat your lips with red lipstick for an ultra-feminine and bold look.