Fresh from the sea, this season, P.F. Chang’s introduces its limited-time, seasonal Sea to Table menu, featuring new chef-created dishes centered on shrimp, salmon and seabass and influenced by Asian culinary techniques.
Blending traditional Asian recipes with a modern twist, the new menu is inspired by the bounty of the sea and enhanced with flavors of Asian spices, herbs and marinades. Guests can a feast on a number of handmade entrees, including:
- Grilled Citrus Lemongrass Sea Bass– Chillean Sea Bass grilled to perfection and drizzled with an exquisite citrus lemongrass sauce; served with coconut fried zucchini giving it a bit if crunch
- Salmon with Lemongrass Cream Sauce – Perfectly grilled salmon smothered in a velvety sauce that is rich with the flavor of lemongrass and served on a bed of wok seared spinach
- Hot & Sour Fish with Zucchini Noodles – Popular in China, this simple dish is rich in flavor and tradition and is served on a bed of zucchini noodles tossed in Hunan sauce.
- Pineapple Chutney Sea Bass – Sweet homemade pineapple chutney is an excellent match for the rich buttery flavor of the sea bass; served with rice stir-fried with crisp fresh vegetables.
- Teriyaki Shrimp Pineapple Bowl – A Hawaiian delicacy that is as delicious and rich in taste as it looks; shrimps served in a bowl of rice with asparagus and pineapple slices
The menu highlight is the introduction of limited-time appetizers: all favorite dynamite shrimp in a bigger portion Dynamite Shrimp Grande; savory, hand-folded Salmon Tart and Tom Yum Soup – our version of this popular Thai dish.
“Our Sea to Table menu offers a colorful feast from the sea, with new flavors and handmade dishes to excite the palate,” said Jim Dunn, P.F. Chang’s Vice President “Guests at P.F. Chang’s can enjoy the ocean’s freshest bounty, masterfully prepared with Asian flare, for a one-of-a-kind experience they won’t want to miss.”
The Sea to Table menu will be available throughout the month at your nearest P.F. Chang’s.
About P.F. Chang’s
Founded by Phillip Chiang and Paul Fleming with the opening of their first location Scottsdale, Arizona, in the United States, P.F. Chang’s offers authentic family recipes, ancient wok-cooking techniques and modern Asian-inspired cuisine that is fresh and handmade, served in a sophisticated, contemporary bistro setting. The company has 280 restaurants throughout the U.S. and globally, including locations in South America, Central America, the Middle East and Asia. For more information on P.F.