4 chicken breasts
150g ball of mozzarella
1/2 jar sun-dried tomatoes
30g fresh basil leaves
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6
2. Dice the mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and tear the basil leaves
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and dried oregano.
4. Cut a very deep slit lengthways into the chicken, but do not cut all the way through – spread it out a bit if necessary to give you more room to work with
5. Stuff to the brim with the fillings
6. Use a few cocktail sticks to hold the chicken together and place on a baking tray
7. Pour a tablespoon of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar over each chicken breast
8. Bake in the centre of the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear
9. Remove the cocktail sticks and enjoy!
*Source: Proper Tasty