Unveiled a huge collection of jewellery in gold, diamonds and precious gems to celebrate this festive season
- Campaign period: 19th April to 6th May
- Participating outlets: All Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlets in the Middle East and Far East
- Main attraction: Chance to win up to 30 kg of gold
- Offers in Bahrain
- Customers get one raffle coupon for every gold & diamond jewelry purchase worth BHD 50
- Win 1/4 KG gold through raffle draw
- Free two gram gold coin on purchase of diamonds jewellery worth BHD 500
- Free one gram gold coin on diamond purchase of BHD 300
- Pay 10% & get gold rate protection until 28th April, 2017
- Zero Deduction Exchange offer on gold jewelry
- No Making charges on 8 gm gold coins
- Unveiled the latest collection of jewellery specially designed for the festive season in gold and diamonds
Malabar Gold & Diamonds, the leading jewellery retailer unfurled the details of its much awaited campaign to celebrate this festive season. This campaign will run at all Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlets in Middle East & Far East from 19th April 2017 to 6th May, 2017. The customers get unprecedented opportunities to win a total of 30 kilos of gold. A true shopper’s delight, Malabar Gold & Diamonds will captivate the customers by exhibiting eye catching designs in gold, diamonds, platinum and precious gems from different parts of the world to flaunt any occasion or event and are well priced too.
With every purchase of gold & diamond jewelry worth BHD 50, customers get a chance to enter raffle draws to win 1/4 (Quarter) kg of gold each in 2 raffle draws. Adding to the above, customers also get two gram gold coin on diamond jewellery purchase of BHD 500 and a one gram gold coin on purchase of diamond jewellery worth BHD 300.
Also, customers can protect the gold rate at Malabar Gold & Diamonds on payment of 10% of the entire amount on the selected gold jewellery until 28th April 2017, The customers also get a fabulous chance to buy 22K 8 gm gold coins with absolutely no making charges from any of Malabar Gold & Diamonds outlets in Bahrain during this period. Furthermore, customers can avail the zero deduction offer on 22K (GCC) gold jewellery exchange as well.
All these offers will be valid at their outlets in Bahrain until 6 May 2017.
To add more glitter to this season, they have also unveiled the latest collection of jewellery in gold, diamonds and precious gems to suit the tastes of their multicultural and multinational customers. Malabar Gold & Diamonds has incorporated these designs as a part of various brands presented at Malabar Gold & Diamonds’ namely Ethnix – Handcrafted Designer Jewellery, Era – Uncut Diamond Jewellery, Mine – Diamonds Unlimited, Divine- Indian Heritage Jewellery, Precia – Precious Gem Jewellery and Starlet – Kids jewellery