Noor Enterprises proudly announces the launch of its latest real estate development, ‘The District’, in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Situated on the northern shoreline of Seef, The District encompasses a mixed-use development comprising of three segments: an office tower, an extensive retail space and a high end residential tower. The District will introduce an integrated and self-sustaining community to the market, which reflects the project’s ‘work, shop, stay’ objective.
Available in Q2 2018, with over 14,000 sqm of office space, The District Tower will boast a 14-storey building providing panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. The Tower will include:
- A prestigious location alongside the Ritz Carlton Hotel with excellent access to highways, Bahrain International Airport and the King Fahad Causeway
- A magnificently luxurious entrance lobby with ceiling height of 6 meters
- A unique Club Level with extensive amenities, unmatched in the market
- Built and fitted to high market standards
- Guest valet parking
- Ample tenant parking in a secure underground basement
- Dedicated 24 hour reception and security services
- Designated floor elevators for privacy and additional security
“The District will redefine the northern shoreline of the Kingdom by utilizing innovative technologies and offering unparalleled access to world class services, all while adhering to principles of universal design.” – Shaikha Noor Bint Rashid Al Khalifa, President of Noor Enterprises Holding.
Noor Enterprises has appointed Savills, a UK company offering multiple professional real estate services, as Development Consultants on the project. Savills’ role will primarily include property valuation, development consultancy, market research and property sales and management services. Savills will also act as the interim-leasing agents for the project. The construction of The District has been awarded to Bahrain-based Cebarco.
“Noor Enterprises Holding has a clear vision and commitment to style, elegance and sustainable living that will attract the most discerning tenants and clients. The District represents a new era in work / life integrated living in the GCC.” – Donald Bradley FRICS, CEO Savills Northern Gulf.